Ben's Cabin on Madeline Island
An Amish-crafted log cabin. Located on Madeline Island in Lake Superior off the north coast of Wisconsin.
- Private cabin on 20 acres bordering over 2500 acres of state park land.
- Hiking trails right out the front door of your log cabin.
- Over 40 feet of covered porch for your enjoyment.
- Within walking distance to Big Bay Park, over 1 mile of Lake Superior sand beach.
- Perfect for a couple or two couples or a family!
- Full kitchen, including coffee maker, toaster, microwave, full-size refrigerator and much more.
- Fire pit for your evening camp fire enjoyment, firewood provided!
- Over 40 feet of covered porch for you to relax on and watch the wildlife.
- Deer, bear, coyotes, fox, eagles and more have been spotted from Ben’s Cabin by guests who come back year after year...
Be one of our guests on Madeline Island this season. We have a very large guest book that you will enjoy reading and don't forget to add your comments before you leave.
Your "Island" adventure starts on Madeline Island ... call to book your stay...
Madeline Island, the only inhabited Island of the 22 Apostle Islands
located off the north coast of Wisconsin in Lake Superior.
• 1 bedroom
• Additional sleeping in the loft
• Full Kitchen
• Large Covered Porch
• Full Bathroom
Madeline Island Lodging
PO Box 500
LaPointe, WI 54850